My cat is intermittently fascinated by my gun vault. Anyone else ever seen or heard of this? She doesn’t seem to care about the guns that much, but the vault will be an intense source of fascination every now and then. I have caught her swatting at the buttons on top that open it, but I am pretty sure she does not know the combination. This has worried me enough that I did upgrade her cat food, though the wife pointed out that without thumbs, she is unlikely to constitute a real threat. I googled and all I found was cat pictures.
4 Responses to “Cats and Guns”
- Republicans Aid and Abet (Initiate) IRS Cover Up
- The Towering Inferno
- Your ObamaNation Food Stamps at work
- Soup Kitchen Woes
- The Perfect Storm
- Ghosts of all my Lovely Sins: Some Thoughts on the Complete Poems of Dorothy Parker
- A round up of (mostly) tech links
- Effect and Cause
- The Mad Dash, the End of the Hyphen, and the Tree of Information
- Animal Farm
- Good Luck
- The Thrill is Gone……
- On Angelina Jolie, BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes, cancer risk, and gene testing patents
- Islamism, Immigration & Multiculturalism-Melanie Phillips Via Youtube
- Status Update
- The Tip Of The Iceberg?
- Some really bad Wax Museum figures
- More on the Ivy League Plus: a response to Lynn Gazis-Sax
- What Would Walter Cronkite Do?
- How About a Universal Basic Income?
- Happy Mother’s Day To Me!
- San Diego County Taxpayers Association slams Poway USD for bonds that were endorsed by the San Diego County Taxpayers Association
- Further Revelations of the White House’s Lying on Benghazi for Political Gain
- Some Unanticipated Consequences of Climate Change
- On Constitutional Rights (and the Denial Thereof)
- Who REALLY Wants To Be President?
- Cost Shifting in Medicine
- No silver for you!
- Putting the Conserve Back Into Conservatism
- A Week Born of Good News
- When is enough, enough?
- Say, Can I Have Some of Your Purple Berries?
- A Quotation By Jeane Kirkpatrick On J.S. Mill
- “You cried for America / And its medicine cupboard.”
Subscribe to Posts by Email