Last night a friend of mine showed me these two videos that advertise the new Star Wars voices available for the TomTom GPS navigation systems. They are truly the funniest things I have seen in a long long time, so I thought I would share them with you guys.
One Response to “Star Wars will Guide you to your Destination”
- Covenant Marriage – an old marriage model that has come around again
- Verizon Marketing Misfires
- Hello, I’m AJey
- An example of one worth pursuing
- Happy Father’s Day to All Our Fathers
- Lazy Mexicans
- The Chinese called. They want their gold.
- Defending Marriage in Massachusetts
- Can’t Fix the World
- The Obverse and the Reverse
- Where Should a Transgender Schoolgirl Be Allowed to Pee?
- Hyperbole and Overreach
- Genius Knows Itself: The Wonderful Words of Emily Dickinson
- Dave Barry Speaks College Campus Speech Codes For THEFIRE.org
- Paul Revere’s Metadata
- Why You’re a Slut, and Why You’re Confused
- Beating the ammo shortage
- 70,000 Pages of Tax Code? Really?
- Who Is ‘BIG BROTHER’ Watching?
- When Everything Is a Crime, Government [and Private] Data Mining Matters
- Remember WikiPRISMLeaks?
- How the Eloi Came To Be
- On Chicken-hawks
- Thoughts on “Chicken-hawks”
- The Dweebs of War
- The Roots of Today’s Animal Rights Movement
- The Fury of the Spurned Left
- Happy Anniversary!
- Which Is It, Mr. President?
- Always look on the bright side of life
- Most Corrupt President Ever
- More Week In Review
- Lady in Red
- What Your Farm Bill Farms
Subscribe to Posts by Email